- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers’ information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information we collect
We collect information in the following ways:
Personal Information you give us.
For example, most of our forms require you to provide your name, email, phone number and any other information you may voluntarily provide. THIS INFORMATION IS USED INTERNALLY ONLY AND WILL NOT BE SHARED WITHOUT YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT.
Google Ad Manager
Google Ads conversion tracking
- Displaying content from external platforms
YouTube video widget and Google Maps widgetTracker;
- SPAM protection
IP filtering for malicious bot traffic and spam submissions
sessionStorage allows this Website to store and access data right in the User’s browser. Data in sessionStorage is deleted automatically when the session ends (in other words, when the browser tab is closed).
How we may use your information
We may use the information that you provide us for the following:
- Contacting the User
- Performing services;
- Providing customer service;
- Processing or fulfilling orders or transactions;
- Processing payments;
- Verifying customer information;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of our services or devices.
We do not sell your personal information.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. This website does not natively support Do Not Track (“DNT”). To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their respective privacy policies.
You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
Marina One Inc
580 N Federal Highway
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Latest update: May 27, 2021