Hurricane Boat Storage
Marina One Hurricane Protection Plan
For our customers who currently don’t store a boat with us, we offer access to temporary storage inside our building with the Marina One Hurricane Protection Plan.
Under this plan your boat would be stored out of the water on our property during named hurricanes that affect our area. The space must be reserved in advance (on a first come/first serve basis) and is valid for all of hurricane season: June 1st to November 30th. For the whole storm season you will have peace of mind that your investment has a safe place to ride out the damaging winds and rain.
Get a Storage Quote
When a hurricane watch is issued for Deerfield Beach, bring your boat to our dock and we’ll take it from there. Our operation crew will pull your boat out of the water and place it inside the building for the duration of the storm. After the storm has cleared, your boat is placed back in the water for you to pick-up. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Our indoor boat storage facilities are conveniently located a short drive from Fort Lauderdale, Lighthouse Point, Coconut Creek, Pompano, Coral Springs, Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach.
Some Information on Our Hurricane Boat Storage
- Both buildings can withstand winds up to 135 mph winds (Category 4)
- Reservation and Occurrence fees are based on LOA.
- Fees are non-refundable & non-transferable – No Exceptions!
- We must have a credit card on file (We do not accept American Express)
- Boat OWNER must sign the contract
- Only authorized person(s) are allowed to drop off/access/pick-up the boat (Please limit to only 1 or 2 people)
- Marina One, in its sole discretion, can deem a boat unsafe and refuse to store in it the building. This will be determined upon boat arrival. Examples are but not limited to: No battery switch, leaking fluids or stalling engines.
- Upon a hurricane WATCH please make arrangements to have your boat to our docks. All vessels must be at the dock before a hurricane WARNING is issued. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Boats must leave within 24 hours of the WATCH or WARNING being canceled. If not, temporary storage will be charged at $2.75 + tax per foot, per day.