Hurricane Vessel Protection
Marina One Limited Hurricane Protection Plan
For our customers who currently don’t store their boats with us, we offer this protection plan inside our buildings.
Under this plan your boat would be hauled out of the water and secured inside one of our category 4 rated buildings during any hurricane that affects our area. The space is limited, and must be reserved in advance (availability is also limited). This reservation is valid for the current hurricane season: June 1st to November 30th. So for the entire storm season you will have peace of mind that your investment has a safe, secure place to ride out the damaging winds and rain.
Get a Storage Quote
Once you are signed up – When a hurricane WATCH is issued by the National Weather Service for Broward and/or Palm Beach County just bring your boat to our dock and we’ll take it from there. Our operation’s crew will pull your boat out of the water and place it inside the building for the duration of the storm. After the storm has passed, your boat is placed back in the water for your pick-up. It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Our indoor boat facilities are conveniently located a short drive from Fort Lauderdale, Lighthouse Point, Coconut Creek, Parkland, Pompano, Coral Springs, Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach.
Some Information on Our Limited Hurricane Protection Plan
- Both buildings can withstand winds up to 135 mph sustained winds (Category 4).
- Reservation AND Occurrence fees are based on LOA.
- Fees are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- We must have a valid credit card on file (NO American Express).
- Boat OWNER must sign the contract.
- Only authorized person(s) allowed to drop off/access/pick-up the boat.
- Marina One, in its sole discretion, can deem a boat unsafe and refuse to place it in the buildings. This is determined upon boat arrival. Examples (but not limited to): No battery switch, leaking fluids, stalling engines, etc.
- Upon a hurricane WATCH please make arrangements to have your boat at our docks. All vessels must be at the dock before a hurricane WARNING is issued. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Boats must leave within 24 hours of the WATCH or WARNING being canceled. If not, temporary in-water storage will be charged at $2.75 + tax per foot, per day.